Sue Spargo Aspirations

on Saturday, January 17, 2009

This the "Teaberry Sac" From Sue Spargo.
It's suppose to look like this when finished. Wish us luck.


More than likely...we'll use it for a blanket.



I have aspirations for this little needle case. Can't I just whip that up while waiting for ballet class to end......hours and hours later...

This is for...later in life when...there's not 3 meals a day to cook, percentage and ratio lessons to figure out, wash to wash, piles of papers to sort, beds to change, history timelines learn, closets to clean, research papers to grade, 2 vowel rules to memorize, dog's ears to clean, etc. etc. etc.

It's fun to dream about though.
It'll happen some day...I'm sure...because...it's in my heart.

2 Comments from you:

Crafts a la Mode said...

You know what? That project is beyond me also. I suppose it could be done but I like to do quick stuff. I made some 3 dimensional heart paper doily thingees and hung them up - all done in less than 15 minutes. Yup, that's the kind of stuff I like to do. I did want to do those chairs but now I have a new appreciation for the people who have the skill to do it - and it definitely is a skill. ;)

Carrie P. said...

I love Sue Spargo's designs even though I don't own any I get her newsletter and I just drool over the beautiful wool and thread and the patterns.

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! Thanks for the comment.