He Puzzled Til His Puzzler Was Sore

on Friday, January 23, 2009


My Nutcracker daughter gave My Hero a 1000 piece puzzle for Christmas. He worked and worked on it until the wee hours of the night. With one piece left, he saved the piece and with a note, put it at our daughter's breakfast place. You see, he let her put in the last piece. Now that's ...all about the heart.

She liked the scene on the puzzle box so much because it kind of reminded her of the Friday night square dances at Montreat. (Those are the best summer memories... you'll hear more about that in July. I may even post a video of them...good old fashioned fun.)

Honestly, we try all we can to get him to quit watching TV. This time we got more than we bargained for. Every waking moment, he was puzzling. Hmmmm, I wonder what we'll give him for Father's Day?

5 Comments from you:

Carrie P. said...

Hmmm! I see more puzzles coming. Did you know that you buy some kind of stuff to brush on the puzzle so that you can keep it in one piece and use it as a picture? My daughter did that with one and got a frame for it and hung it in her room.

Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

We love puzzles too, it really brings us together getting it solved. It is a New Years event for us. Much more fun than TV.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I love puzzles. I used to do tons of them. Then quilting took over. lol

Mesut said...

yurtdışı kargo
resimli magnet
instagram takipçi satın al
yurtdışı kargo
sms onay
dijital kartvizit
dijital kartvizit
https://nobetci-eczane.org/
LHK

Hasibi said...

salt likit
salt likit
dr mood likit
big boss likit
dl likit
dark likit
4SB

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! Thanks for the comment.