Good Rules for All

on Thursday, January 1, 2009

I love this prim needlework. It belongs to the home we rent in the mountains of North Carolina. A dear family owns the home; I don't know them well but I can only imagine it wouldn't be hanging there if it didn't have special meaning to them in some way.


It's a great way to start the new year... Speak Kindness is one of my favorites..Here they all are in case it's too hard to read:

Good Rules for All
1. Be nice to one another
2. Think good thoughts
3. Try to do better
4. Say thank you and please
5. Smile
6. Be happy with what you have
7. Listen to others
8. Be helpful
9. Speak kindness
10. Never give up

Enough said, don't you think...if we follow these to the tee...what a world it would be...it would be ...all about the heart.

1 Comments from you:

Anonymous said...

What a great stitchery. I love it and the sayings. I may have to make one of those.

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! Thanks for the comment.