Eye Candy

on Monday, January 26, 2009


With 2 out of 3 children in "sick bay" right now, and too embarrassed to show you my Dear Jane disaster, I will leave you with some of the lovelies in my stash right now.


I bought these on impulse, (unfortunately) at the quilt show this past October. There's something in there just waiting to be born. I just hope they don't rot before I can get to them.


Japanese?



These are my favorites. Click on the pic to get a better feel for the scale and design.

As far as the "sick bay" goes, hopefully it won't turn in to an infection. Honey and lemon should do the trick...oh yeh and maybe some Tylenol. Has anyone ever heard of putting apple cider vinegar in with the honey, lemon, tea mixture? I have a feeling we're heading to the doc an a day or two.

Thank goodness, today, we're just working on repairing a nose, sinus, fever, ears, throat, and not repairing a .....heart!

2 Comments from you:

Yvette said...

Oh oh, what is going on with your Jane? Do you need any help?

Carrie P. said...

The Japanese fabric is so fun. The dancing fox, how cute. Love the bird fabric too.

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! Thanks for the comment.