Hawaiian Applique - One of My Favs

on Friday, January 23, 2009


Here's Baby Girl wanting to wear this bib one more time. She has long since stopped wearing bibs but needed a last farewell showing.



My brother and his wife sent this to me when they lived in Hawaii. Wouldn't you love a little tutorial on this?


The secret is getting fabrics right... isn't that the age old problem? Gorgeous...one of my favs.

Thanks for checking it out!
Hope you're having a great day and the sun is shining where you are!
Lindsey

3 Comments from you:

Crafts a la Mode said...

Hi, glad to see you on the Paisley blog. Unbelievable about the alligators, huh? I never saw this kind of applique before. Nice. Cute kid, too. :) Linda

Carrie P. said...

I love Hawaiian applique even though I have only done one piece. Hey check out this blog. http://thatquilt.blogspot.com/ It is devoted to the Jane quilt. She shows how to make the blocks. Pretty cool.

Farmhouse Blessings said...

Hi ~ I just stopped by from Carrie's to read your story. How touching and I couldn't agree with you more! God doesn't make mistakes. I went through a life changing experience 3 years ago though it wasn't my life but my son's in jeopardy. It took us over a year to recover but life has been ever so sweeter since then ... and always will be.

and, yes, that little bib is darling!

Blessings & joy,
Lea

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! Thanks for the comment.