Finding your Heart - Spirit Cloth

on Saturday, January 3, 2009

Here's a master at work:

The stitching...
The simplicity...yet the complexity


The dynamics...

And the heart...
Wow...this just does it all for me....it sums up so much for me of where I am and where I want to go...with the quilting that is...don't get too creepy with me. Jude over at Spirit Cloth did this little lovely. When her dad was ill she incorporated lots of hearts in her work. Look at the vintage fabrics...this in and of itself takes a lot of work just to find them.


Hooray for you, Jude...you've arrived in your artistic realm, you've found your passion and your medium for doing so, I'm still seeking and searching...after all...it's all about the heart.

3 Comments from you:

Carrie P. said...

When it comes to living life to the fullest a person really needs to find out what they are passionate about. Quilters are passionate about creating and this quilt is so great. The sitching is so fun. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Found your blog on Quilt Bloggers...you do lovely creative work. I love the stitching.

Kizzy said...

Hi I Love the stitching. You do creative work.

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! Thanks for the comment.