Asheville Quilt Show

on Friday, January 16, 2009

Enough of that gooblely goop life flight stuff...let's get to the fun side of life! These are just a few more goodies from the Asheville Quilt Show this past summer.

This one reminds me of the regrets I have for missing Nanette's Christmas cottage exchange.... I will not be slow on the draw this year if she does it again. (Look for the bicycle).


This is my dear brother...the oldest of our five siblings (I'm the youngest), trying to look interested. Even got the glove on!

Hmmmm....who should I vote for? Love that pieced border.

I put this one in for Carrie P. over at a passion for applique.
I think it's gorgeous and have not a clue as to how to do it!

More applique and:
look closely...it says "Don't park beside your troubles" - Love it!


I'll end with this adorable Log Cabin:


Such hours and back bending put into these! We wouldn't do it unless we loved it, now would we....it is...all about the heart.

3 Comments from you:

Purple and Paisley said...

can you believe that log cabin? wow, i wouldn't know how to keep my colors straight! ☺

Carrie P. said...

OOOOO, thanks for the quilt show. I am definitely going next year.

Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

Wonderful quilts, thank you for sharing!

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! Thanks for the comment.