Hope for Jane

on Saturday, January 31, 2009


There's HOPE! I have hope that I can persevere through this rainbow Jane. With only a few wonky points, I think it's well within the standard of "acceptable" blocks...at least in my book. This was a tad better than the last block so I'm confident that by the time 200 and something rolls around, I'll have the hang of it. There is some reverse applique coming up so I'll call on Carrie P. at a passion for applique for help there.

I'm hoping that when my ancestors look at this quilt as a whole they'll see the love in it and not the imperfections. After all....it's all about the heart!

4 Comments from you:

Yvette said...

WOO HOO! I think this block looks great!

Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

Your block is looking good. After 200 you will have alot of tricks up your sleeve. Your family will cherish this quilt.

Carrie P. said...

It will only take a couple more and you will be an expert.

Robin said...

Very nice! It is bright and happy and beautiful! And hooray for hope! It won't be long before you're flying through these blocks. :)

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! Thanks for the comment.