A Bright Spot Revisited

on Thursday, April 2, 2009


Good news....remember Pencil in the Eye and A Bright Spot? Well, he got every other stitch in his eye out and is now left with 5 or 7 stitches...I never get the details quite right...good thing I'm not working for NASA.

Anyway, he is doing great and such a fun guy to be around...handsome, too if I may add!


Still no vision yet but the first surgery will be scheduled in a month or so. As he heals...so does my Bright Spot quilt.
Keep praying!

3 Comments from you:

QuiltedSimple said...

I'm so glad he is doing better! And your quilt is beautiful! Love the black with those colors.
Kris

Carrie P. said...

Good news! I will continue to pray for complete healing.
Great quilt and a great name for it.

Crafts a la Mode said...

Hi Lindsey,
What a cute dog and another quilt accomplished. Good for you. You might want to check out my latest blog. Linda

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! Thanks for the comment.