Goodbye Jackie....

on Thursday, April 9, 2009


Last night I went to bed at 10:30 and couldn't go to sleep so I got up and send an e-mail to my SIL (her mom is Jackie) at 11:41.   Jackie had just passed away at 11:37. 
I love more than anything that she accepted Christ as her savior just 4 weeks ago.  Such a special lady.   Thank you,  for the gift of your sweet life.

Good-bye Jackie...

4 Comments from you:

Jocelyn said...

Oh Lindsey,
How precious that Jackie accepted Jesus and is walking the streets of gold. You blessed her with that beautiful quilt. I am sure she enjoyed looking at it and feeling the love you shared in making it for her.
My deepest sympathies to your sil.

Jocelyn

Yvette said...

How comforting that Jackie accepted Christ before she left this earth.

Unknown said...

God bless her and her family. She was much loved and lived well...

Carrie P. said...

So sorry to hear about Jackie but praise the Lord she is with Him and she got your quilt too.

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! Thanks for the comment.