The Latest Groom

on Thursday, April 2, 2009


Here's my latest grooming efforts with Cici. She seems to be relieved of her winter coat and ready for Spring. Everything I've read about these Bichons says they need a rounded top and "disappearing" ears. That is, the ears are suppose to be invisible...part of the roundness of the top. I'm still working on my technique there. The chin is suppose to grow out more than I'm showing here but it's too much to maintain. She's not as dainty an eater as I had hoped.


Like I said...pretty happy and maybe even a little cocky about it!



She loves...loves...loves...a good grooming...this is what she looks like most of the time when I'm working on her....She's usually on her side asleep while I'm cutting away or buzzing with the clipper. Next...flip her over and do the other side.

Then...she goes and hides for a couple of hours so I never know if I've missed a spot until the next day.


....hey,,,by the way, if she hides, after a groom...does she enjoy it after all or....is she really modest!

2 Comments from you:

Yvette said...

Adorable!! I am impressed. I would never try that on my girls, I would butcher them. LOL!
I really think they love to be groomed.

Carrie P. said...

She has the cutest face. I cut my little Schnauzer's hair too but she hates. I think she feels pretty good after a bath but she is so glad to have me finish clipping her.

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! Thanks for the comment.