Faaaaaggeeetttabout It!

on Wednesday, March 18, 2009



What would Michael Corleone say? Faaaaggeetabout it!!! I love this tea towel apron! It's a little more trouble with the pocket but worth it I think. I put fairly stiff stabilizer in the pockets to make them "stand".


It also helps to have a model that weighs 86 pounds :-)
Happy Quilting!
Lindsey

3 Comments from you:

Carrie P. said...

Great job! The apron turned out very cute. Love the fabric for the pockets.

Purple and Paisley said...

one more try - i can't seem to get my comments to take...i love the apron! it's gorgeous! much too pretty to cook or clean in! ☺

QuiltedSimple said...

Love the apron - where'd you get the pattern for it? I think I need one of them for Spring
Kris

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! Thanks for the comment.