Look at My Loot!

on Friday, June 12, 2009


This is part of my Variety Pack from Messy Karen....I can assure you, there is nothing messy about this beautiful array of lovelies!

Precious....

I wish you could see how beautiful these colors are...the photos do not do them justice.

I'm guessing she's a detailed kind of a girl...look at the adorable card...

Here's the pack, all in all....scrubbers, washies, dishies, lotion.  The colors are so fresh and beachy!  It was waiting for me when I got home from the Panhandle.....it's so wonderful that I'm going to admire it for a few days before I break into it....well, I did break into the Nubian lotion...it is to die for....especially when you've been at the beach for a week and the tops of your feet are sunburned!  More on that later...

Thanks so much Messy Karen....I love every kit and kaboodle!

This time....I will enjoy!

3 Comments from you:

Robin said...

Ooo! Those are lovely! The colors are truly wonderful... very calming and peaceful. And they look like they're very practical to boot. Just awesome!

Carrie P. said...

What a fabulous win you got. I love the blues.

Messy Karen said...

what an awesome thank you and a nice surprise.

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! Thanks for the comment.