Tempted

on Sunday, December 28, 2008


A Rainbow Baby Jane...oh I'm so tempted. Anina over at Twiddletails is offering a block of the month running for two years to complete this beauty. I can hardly stick with anything for more than 2 weeks. I think it's a no for me but I know I'll regret it! Let me know if you join in the fun.
This one is not...all about the heart!

2 Comments from you:

Carrie P. said...

So you decided to go ahead and get this quilt? I have seen the fabrics over at Twiddletails, they are beautiful. You need to do a post about it and show some of the fabrics spread out so we can see the designs. Have fun.

Robin said...

I just love this Rainbow Jane! I too was greatly tempted... but I figure I ought to finish the one I'm working on before starting a second. :) I think the biggest trick with this quilt is to pace oneself. Did you decide to take the plunge?

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! Thanks for the comment.