Affirmation is a Beautiful Thing!

on Friday, May 1, 2009


How wonderful is this? (...blush...) I'm in shock, floored, overwhelmed, way too excited, and generally just full of joy. Did I say my heart is filled up to the brim? Does one ever tire of getting a compliment? Uh, nooooo, I don't think so! Gosh,thank you so much.

Linda at Two Succulent Sisters generously gave this award to me....I love reading about their fun life and especially about their almost 100 year old mother who is still crafty. That's what I call daily inspiration.

A great big blog hug to you, Linda, for this; it sure is a big "pick me up".

For now...I'll just enjoy the "breeze". {tee hee.}

4 Comments from you:

Yvette said...

You deserve it!

Jocelyn said...

You certainly deserve it Lindsey. I am enjoying the breeze along with you :-)

Crafts a la Mode said...

Lindsey (in a sing-song voice) We have a surprise for you over at our blog......

Carrie P. said...

Congrats!!! What a fun award. Enjoy the "breeze"

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! Thanks for the comment.