Excuses, Excuses

on Monday, May 11, 2009

I promise, I haven't fallen off the edge of the quilt...but here's...

The Top 10 Reasons why I haven't blogged in the last week:

10- Too busy working on my Three By Three Swap with Tweedletails - I'm pleased with them so far and am kind of getting addicted to them.

9- Too busy admiring the fabulous fabrics I received from Wanda at Exuberant Color for my Cathedral Window quilt. All vintage and fabulous. So generous...thanks so much, can't wait to show them to blogland.

8- Too busy doing standardized testing with the home school group. (yet rejoicing at the same time that school is almost out!)

7- Too busy admiring my new Aldi products...a market umbrella for $35.00, an awesome lipstick and facial stuff, to die for tinted lotion that looks like a great tan, ...any Aldi fans out there? It cut my grocery bill in half....I swear...I'm not kidding.

6- Trying to figure out some fun summer plans that include 2 "summer school" classes for a 15 year old boy. (arguably, number one on the list)

5- driving to ballet 4 days a week.

4- contemplating a whole house clean out that, I'm thinking, will change my life.

3- wishing my mother's day gift was already built....a garden box!

2- Putting off getting a learner's driving licence for that same 15 year old (waiting for that frontal brain lobe to develop a little more!)


and...the number one reason why I haven't blogged in a week is......

1- I can't find my card reader for my camera cards!!!! (which means I can't post any new pics of my 9 patches or the vintage fabrics for the Cathedral Window....


...my personal opinion...this is a rich person's problem....in other words...I have no problems!

Perspective....it's humbling.

4 Comments from you:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love your number 4 reason. I would do that in a moment if I could. I can never find anything because of all of the unnecessary things that clutter my house. My card reader is a cord that is always plugged into my computer so that is one thing I have never lost. But I could tell you a million other things......

Yvette said...

Luckily my card reader is installed on my computer. LOL! Most of the time I can't find my camera.

I almost joined that swap but I knew a few 6 day work weeks were on their way. :(

Jocelyn said...

ho,ho..... I certainly understand. Your countdown is very viable. Esp #2!! I do the same thing as Exuberant. I just leave the cord plugged into the computer. I've never been to Aldi, but will check it out.
Hope your day is going well!
Jocelyn

Robin said...

LOL! That's quite a list! All very good excuses, to be sure. And you found your card reader, I hope? :) (Sigh... I swear, I'm always so far behind in my blog reading!)

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! Thanks for the comment.