Needle Case

on Thursday, May 21, 2009


I'm loving this little needle case that I made while my card reader was missing in action....the fabric line is Maywood Studios, all flannel.


The wonky flying geese are left over from the quilt I made for my Nutcracker last year.
I wanted a little travel sewing kit "ish" sort of thing and came up with this...it should get me through the 2-3 hours of waiting at ballet!


I do think I'll explore the possibilities of something a little larger that would hold scissors and a spool of thread. This has 2 large pockets and one small one....plus a few pages for needles and pins.



but, in the meantime...I'm going to enjoy this little beauty.

Can you hear me patting myself on the back?

4 Comments from you:

Jocelyn said...

Very cute Lindsey. Looks like a great size for a small project. Easy to carry around. Love the fabric.

Carrie P. said...

You deserve a pat on the back. You did a great job and love the fabrics.

Robin said...

A pat on the back is definitely in order here... that needlecase is too nifty! I love the fabrics/colors you've chosen, and it looks like a nice, portable size. I especially love the little pocket.

Unknown said...

Awesome needle case.. wonderful job of it :)
M

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! Thanks for the comment.