Guess Where I've Been.....

on Monday, February 23, 2009


Can you guess? Could it be a magical place?




A place full of wonder?



A place to remind you of how small the world really is?



A place full of fantasy?



Where you travel in a teacup?



A place where you can be deliriously happy?



Where even the ugly is funny?



Where you dare to dream....



That your wishes will come true?



A place where the beautiful people....



are genuine and kind.


A place where you find your self shouting out loud with joy...


Where someone with plastic black ears can make you grin from ear to ear...


Have you guessed it yet....
it's a place....where ...."the dreams that you wish, will come true"....

Now tell the truth....are you smiling?

5 Comments from you:

Yvette said...

Ahhhhhhhhh, nothing like the happiest place on earth! Did you go to the west coast version or east?

Carrie P. said...

So that's where you been. I am so glad you all had fun. I love the picture of your daughter asleep in the arms of dad. Her eyelashes are so long.

Karlene said...

I LOVE it there!!! We go yearly with our families and I love to see all our grandchildren run around and there eyes are so wide open in amazement...I am booking for this year once we have a head count...A Place we can be a KID again...LOL...Thanks for sharing...
Karlene

GranthamLynn said...

What fun you have. I especially like the baby girl asleep I guess in daddies arms how sweet.
BTW the post your talking about I deleted most of it. I realized that if my family read it I put too much in it. I am thinking and praying a lot about it. I have had many people that did read begin praying. My daughter is struggling in a marriage that isn't what she expected. Making the decision to stay or go is extreemly difficult. We pray.
Thanks for asking and thanks for coming by today. I have to go back to the sewing room now! Many Blessings. Enjoy those babies.
Hugs,
Sherry

Red Geranium Cottage said...

What a wonderful place. I love it!!! Makes me wanna go see Mickey. So which Disney did you go to?

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! Thanks for the comment.