A Mild Obsession

on Friday, July 10, 2009

Everyone knows how much I love the Wavy Wiper (see side bar for Karen's tutorial)...We use them every day...all day...for facecloths, kitchen towels, spills etc.

So.....I decided to try to make one for myself...I'd like to give them as Christmas gifts...BUT...

::::cue music from Sesame Street:::: - "one of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong" - Can you tell which ones are mine and which ones are Karen's.  
Oh help, where did I go wrong.  I realize that I'm not the greatest knitter in the world but I'm not awful either.  I've made the usual hats, scarves, baby sweaters, even socks.  But the Wavy Wiper has wiped me out.  
I will try again...I want to get that cute little size, like the original.  I will persevere!

more later on my success!

4 Comments from you:

Needle, Thimble and Thread said...

they all look like they'd live up to the job of scrubbing counters or faces....

I've been knitting the same old style long enough to make them in my sleep....you've tempted me to set down the embroidery and try one.

Yvette said...

No, I can't. ;)

Messy Karen said...

i don't see anything wrong with yours. but i've started crocheting and wanted mine to look like the teachers the first time. i am not a fan of that nasty word "practice". yuck! i hope you work it out.

Carrie P. said...

I think yours are just fine.

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! Thanks for the comment.