Bernadette

on Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Good morning everyone! This is Bernadette and her cousin, Clarisse (whom you've already met). Bernadette is my latest creation resulting from my waiting hours in the lobby of Atlanta Ballet. (I like it to count for something, you know)

She'd like a new dress for spring, pink to be exact, so I may surprise her at Easter. Clarisse is pleased to have her cousin visit after a long winter with several bouts of snow.

Spring is coming!

Enjoy.

13 Comments from you:

Unknown said...

Heh Lindsey! I think these are so cute! Keeping the hands busy is a challenge when sitting in public. Just saw Silent of the Lambs last night...Clarisse a strong a beautiful character.
Welcome back even if it's for a short time. Are you bundled up in winter coats still?
Our first snow storm of the winter has arrived. but it won't stay, it's raining as I write this. Olympics are wonderful aren't they?

Yvette said...

Adorable!

barefeetbilly said...

Would you grow up already ;) Just kidding of course grown ups who grow up are boring.

These are great little comforts and a great way to redeem some idle time. They are guaranteed to bring a grin and if your a girl a definite awwwwww. Being a manly man I am of course mortified that you have fabricated these silly things. If you can knit a chicken though I might be less critical.

Seams Sew Together said...

These are gorgeous!!

Carrie P. said...

They are just darling and I think pink would be very nice.

Jocelyn said...

These are SO cute Lindsey! I too am looking for Spring. Too long of a winter for my thin blood :-(

Jocelyn said...

Hey there, is everything all right? Been missing you.

Aromatherapy said...

These are really very cute.Just too good.

goji berries said...

Really very cute.I really liked them a lot.Thanks for sharing.

Yvette said...

I miss your posts, I hope everything is ok.

Saara said...

They are so cute! You're really talented! :)

mj said...

So cute! I like it!


Alaska Fishing Lodge | Real Estate |
Washington State Speeding Ticket | SEO Dallas |
Alaska Hunting Guides

Image Manipulation Expert said...

Love this blog. thanks for sharing with us...
image manipulation service

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! Thanks for the comment.