on Friday, August 7, 2009

We had so much rain in Atlanta while I was gone, so I came home to a lusciousness in my backyard.   Those are my girls' swings....used every single day without fail and a cute little playhouse.  As for the playhouse, I can count the number of times they've been inside it on one hand since we put it in 3 years ago.  


Any suggestions how I can make it more play friendly?


These are my heirloom tomatoes.  I can promise you they did not look like this when I left.  It's almost as if the steroid doctor came by everyday we were gone.  At one point they are over 10 feet tall.  The tomatoes were some of the best I've ever had.

What's your favorite variety of tomato?  This inquiring mind wants to know!

Enjoy!

2 Comments from you:

Jocelyn said...

Well at this point Ruskin Tomatoes are my favorite, since we have not had much luck growing our own :-(

Carol R. said...

To make the playhouse more play friendly, Mom needs to move her sewing stuff out there. When they see you playing there, they will want it back. Isn't that the way it works?

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! Thanks for the comment.