Calendar Quilt Challenge - Feb.

on Friday, February 27, 2009

What a fun project...very low pressure and it should turn out fairly well. I'm envisioning a nice picnic quilt out of this ... or at least a fun throw around quilt for the car and trips. By the way, every time you go on a trip...do you wish you'd brought a quilt with you? I always wish I had. When we went to Disney, I thought to myself...It's Florida...I will not need a quilt. Well, it was freezing down there and rainy one day...If I'd had one, I would have offered it to Cinderella!


I'm loving these little deer and hedgehogs....Hey maybe this could be my eye spy quilt?


Now that I'm looking at this...do you think it needed a little more brown?

Overall, February has been very, very good to me!
Enjoy!

3 Comments from you:

Carrie P. said...

Your calendar quilt is very pretty. I like the animal prints too. I think it looks good just the way it is. I have taken a quilt on trips before and other times wished I had one.

l said...

I like the little hedgehog and I started the calendar quilt late too :)

lindsey said...

This looks great...can't wait to see it finished

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! Thanks for the comment.